Spirits of Mexico Virtual Tasting Tour-
Sat., Oct. 24, 2020 5 p.m.
$55 with advance registration
21+ with valid ID
Join Ernesto Delgado of Tequila Museo Mayahuel on a tour of Mexico
through a tasting of premium artisanal spirits from five regions on
Sat., Oct. 24 at 5 p.m.
This Zoom-based experience includes a presentation on Mexican spirit-making traditions
and the influences of climate and soils.
Session requires a minimum of 10 participants to proceed and $55 registration fee for a tasting kit including five spirits samples listed below, available for pickup at Mayahuel on Fri., Oct. 23 from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Participants must be 21 years of age and present valid ID at time of kit pick up.
To attend, register using link below by 5 p.m. on Sun., Oct. 18, 2020.
Just some of our events:
- Mezcal tastings, history and education
- Acclaimed guest chefs and special menus
- Mexican historians discussing the significance of foods throughout history
- Holiday celebrations such as Cinco de Mayo or Mexican Independence Day
- Art shows and artist receptions
- Tequila Aficionados presenting artisanal tequilas for tasting
- Cuisine pairings with Mezcales and Tequilas
- Special one-of-a-kind cocktails featured
- Featured musicians – music to touch your heart or make you want to dance