Celebrate Mezcal Week with us September 8-15!
Restaurants all over the world are participating in Mezcal Week. From flights, to cocktails, to food – there’s no doubt that Mezcal is an elixir worthy of its own week-long holiday. We’re offering Mezcal 101 – an introduction to the historic world of Mezcal.
Come in during Mezcal Week and enjoy a mega-flight of FOUR 1 oz pours of Mezcales for only $25! Here’s what it includes:
- Wahaka Espadin
- Wahaka Espadin Reposado
- Wahaka Madre Cuishe
- Wahaka Tobala
- A plate of small bites created by Chef Eduardo to beautifully pair with these expressions!
PLUS! An extra-special event is planned for September 12th at 5:00 pm. Sr. Ernesto Delgado is joined by Mezcal Aficionado-Educator Drew Garrison for an evening of Mezcal tasting and education. All the above expressions, wonderful food by Chef Eduardo, and a surprise pour! Physically-distanced, safe seating provided.
Seats are limited to the first 25 who sign up
$40 general public; $35 Tequila Club Members (and of course you can purchase 3 seats and get the fourth free)
Click Here to sign up.
Just some of our events:
- Mezcal tastings, history and education
- Acclaimed guest chefs and special menus
- Mexican historians discussing the significance of foods throughout history
- Holiday celebrations such as Cinco de Mayo or Mexican Independence Day
- Art shows and artist receptions
- Tequila Aficionados presenting artisanal tequilas for tasting
- Cuisine pairings with Mezcales and Tequilas
- Special one-of-a-kind cocktails featured
- Featured musicians – music to touch your heart or make you want to dance