Join the FUN at Mayahuel!
We’re having a Blind-Tasting Tequila Event
Friday night, March 23rd 5-7 p.m.
Compete for the Grand Prize, have fun and support a great Charity!
Taste FOUR fine Tequilas – two Lowland and two Highland brands
$20 at the door includes:
- Compete for the Grand Prize or simply enjoy the Tequilas
- Grand Prize a $100 Gift Card from Mayahuel
- Yummy small bites and street food!
- Taste four Blancos, four Reposados and four Añejos! (That’s 12 tastings!)
- Support a great cause! 50% of your entry fee at the door will be donated to NorCal AIDS Cycle, a 501 (c) (3) non-profit.
Craft cocktails made with each of the four Tequila brands will be available for purchase at Happy Hour prices!
Don Julio Tequila – Greg Bierworth
Frida Kahlo Tequila – Steve Meyers
Azunia Organic Tequila- Jeff Hillmer
Don Fulano Tequila- Mark Neuhauser
Can you guess each of these correctly? Guess which brands you’re tasting!
- Round 1 Blancos
- Round 2 Reposados
- Round 3 Añejos
Guess the most correctly and YOU get the Grand Prize!
Even better, you’ll be supporting a great cause. Your dollars to the NorCal AIDS Cycle support the following:
Caring Choices, Gender Health Center, Golden Rule Services, Harm Reduction Services, Nevada County HIV Testing Program, River City Food Bank, Sacramento LGBT Center, SANE (Safer Alternatives through Networking and Education), Sierra Foothills Aids Foundation, Sierra Hope, Strategies for Change, Sunburst Project, UC Davis Children’s Infectious Disease Clinic, Volunteers of America and Women’s Health Specialists.
Questions? Email us at Phyllis@innovatebusinessmarketing.com